• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my first piece of original flight gear today...

Griffon_301

I came into contact with Paul from CrazyManCrazy London because he posted a nice picture of flight trousers on Instagram and asked, if he had a pair of A-11a in good quality and fitting size;
luckily he had and in a size he thought might fight me, so i took the plunge and ordered them; today they arrived and I had to try them of course immediately - first impression, my bread bucket needs to get smaller :D
other than that, they fit although I cannot wear them over another pair of trousers which is fine for me as I can wear them over winter underwear and thats enough for me;
so if you guys are looking for the right size in flight trousers, a 34 A-11a fits about Jeans size 36 :)

enough words, here is a picture of the label, I am too shy though to post a fit pic yet :D

Attachments

• a-11a_label.jpg
    a-11a_label.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195

Thomas Koehle

yeah - i think due to the fact they where ment to be worn as a 2nd layer over the Standard pants the 34 fit like a 36 with nothing underneath ... - can get a bit itchy with the time ...

Griffon_301

Actually I have tried them with a pair of long underwear and the combo felt quite comfortable...not worse than the ELC B-15 and B-15a :)

Goal now is to get rid of a little bit of the beer barrell aka bread basket so to be able to wear them over a coverall or something ..talking bout goals-just for the fun of it :)

Griffon_301

Here is a quick pic taken of the B-15/A-11a combo, the boots are current issue Austrian Army light combat boots...

Attachments

• 20190521_115833.jpg
    20190521_115833.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 191