• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Doniger on Ebay

s4rmark

There’s a Goodwear Doniger A-2 on EBay uk, size 46. £475 buy it now. If anyone’s interested.

Pilot

I must be getting dense in my old age . The only thing Im finding on EBay UK
When I tap it Good Wear Doniger A2 jacket are 5 Star Leather Doniger jackets .

ausreenactor

Could not find it either. Did find a cool RM A-2 from Yahoo Japan being 'sold' by two sellers in Japan.. Selling something you don't actually possess is against EBay policy... Has been going on for years...

Micawber

French Goatskin. That username is familiar, he may be one who busy and sells jackets but I'd need to check my messages.

Micawber

Info for those that cannot access it:

"Measurements are:

Pit to Pit 24"

Sleeve from shoulder point to end of knit 25" 26" following the curve.

Shoulders 20"

Collar seam to end of knit at the back 26"

Across the waist at the top of the knit pulled out 21" "

Doniger 04.jpg

Doniger 05.jpg

Doniger 03.jpg

Doniger 02.jpg

Doniger 01.jpg

Donger 06.jpg

Southoftheborder

I think that's my old one.

Yes I bought it from you a couple of years ago. It's been owned by I think four members here over the years, not including me, and was made for a member almost ten years ago. I once spent an afternoon tracing its appearances and sales here and on eBay right from the first owner who bought it new. It's quite distinctive with the very low set label and a slight stitching wobble on a hem.

All of them sold it as hardly worn giving fit issues - and to be fair it is very little worn for its age. One even sold for a very high price on eBay describing it as new and unworn when it was already four years old by then....

B-Man2

Yes I bought it from you a couple of years ago. It's been owned by I think four members here over the years, not including me, and was made for a member almost ten years ago. I once spent an afternoon tracing its appearances and sales here and on eBay right from the first owner who bought it new. It's quite distinctive with the very low set label and a slight stitching wobble on a hem.

All of them sold it as hardly worn giving fit issues - and to be fair it is very little worn for its age. One even sold for a very high price on eBay describing it as new and unworn when it was already four years old by then....
Would it be inappropriate to ask who owned it here on the forum? Maybe I should ask instead if I ever owned it as I did sell one off .

Last edited: