• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear Doniger on Ebay

ausreenactor

Yes I bought it from you a couple of years ago. It's been owned by I think four members here over the years, not including me, and was made for a member almost ten years ago. I once spent an afternoon tracing its appearances and sales here and on eBay right from the first owner who bought it new. It's quite distinctive with the very low set label and a slight stitching wobble on a hem.

All of them sold it as hardly worn giving fit issues - and to be fair it is very little worn for its age. One even sold for a very high price on eBay describing it as new and unworn when it was already four years old by then....

Another one of the 'Brooke' jackets... ;)

Brooke Logan.jpg

Southoftheborder

I pulled this from eBay because I do really like it even if I don't wear it much. I haven't worn it at all for a year in fact but I expect I will at some point when something like normal life gets going again where I live.

Micawber

I pulled this from eBay because I do really like it even if I don't wear it much. I haven't worn it at all for a year in fact but I expect I will at some point when something like normal life gets going again where I live.

Good job as my finger was hovering. Had it not been for a stressful and very busy couple of days where my attention had to be elsewehere I would have probably committed.