• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GoodWear C-2 sweater

zoomer

Nice simple design. Shouldn't be too hard to repro. Hope someone does.

I'm guessing the undersize chest measure is unstretched, and that the C-2 was indeed meant to be an inner layer. For casual, zip cardigan wear you'd want to make them in sizes 50-54 and maybe bigger yet.

A true vest style (sleeveless) might be a nice option.

ausreenactor

What the? This is the ideal thing for Townsville. It will breathe, yet offer a bit of warmth in the evenings!! While this one is a bit mothed, I am certain the BR C-2 would do very nicely. Now! Does anyone speak enough Japanese to facilitate a purchase? Just thought of a new post elsewhere! Stand by!

Couchy

Stony

I live in the same town as the seller. I'm going to see if they'll let me view it in person.

Stony

I recieved a reply from the seller and I've known this guy for a few years. He says he doesn't have time to meet with me before the auction ends (we live 15 minutes apart) and he knows how rare the sweaters are. The reserve is $250.