• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear B-10 anyone?

Goinghome82

Does anyone have a GW B-10? I see it on John's order page but does that mean he's actually producing them now? I've had an ELC B10 size 44 for about 10yrs and love it but of course I've gained weight now it's snug and need a 48. The price of a new ELC is ridiculous. I know there's Five* and ATF as options for bigger sizes but like some here, I really enjoy the details that such as real alpaca and Mouton. What I do like about the ELC is they are a bit longer in the body than others also. Maybe I should just wait it out for a used ELC in 48 to show u

mulceber

John is indeed making B-10s. You can find one that he made on his new jackets page, and another one on his sales page (a ways back - it sold already). From my understanding, his company’s namesake was a producer of B-10s during the war, so when you get a GW B-10 you are actually getting an original contract repro. So that’s a neat little bonus.

Last edited:

johnwayne

Love my Buzz B10 but recently saw Bronsons version and from what I saw at the price I was quite impressed! Maybe offer yours as a swap or list it to fund the new one although how long a wait from GW is then God only knows!!

Last edited: