• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goodwear 46“ HH Cooper A-2 on Ebay

tibor

Claimed to be available cheaper on the hat site:

ausreenactor

What makes you think that? Its always interesting to meet back up with some thing that you got rid of.

There are not many Coopers out there.... and I bought back a GW Perry by accident last year... it is the way of things.... I would have thought I had a 44 in hindsight.... thread is here with all the pics and I linked them into the last Cooper thread...

Dany McDonald

For the rarity of the contract, it should be gone by now...no?

It's looks in really good shape and the square Conmar puller is an interesting detail.

ausreenactor

There are not many Coopers out there.... and I bought back a GW Perry by accident last year... it is the way of things.... I would have thought I had a 44 in hindsight.... thread is here with all the pics and I linked them into the last Cooper thread...

Can't see the size label... have other oics on the home PC from the deal... probably through VLJ...

Somebody here surely knows about it...