• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Goodness

Southoftheborder

Scam websites are everywhere. It's the same on eBay where Pakistani companies use Eastman and Good Wear pictures and then get masses of negative feedback complaining that the received jacket looks nothing like the picture - and is often made of plastic. If they expected to get a lovely looking jacket in a rich hide for a hundred quid or so they would have to be pretty daft. But a lot of people are daft and gullible, and eBay lets the scammers get away with it.

The old adage that if something looks too good to be true it isn't true still applies.

foster

That recent link does not work for me, so maybe they removed it. Hopefully, that is what happened.

Southoftheborder

I put this on eBay this morning. I bought it from a member here about three years ago but have hardly worn it. It was bought new from JC by another member here originally eight or nine years ago. No one has worn it much.

gav

Looks good. Tempting. And I know your town very well. Just down the road from my dad.