• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Goodness

bseal

Aeroga

Coming right up!

IMG_20201018_162954-01.jpeg
IMG_20201018_163053-01.jpeg
IMG_20201018_163140-01.jpeg
IMG_20201018_163414-01.jpeg

Brent

Amazing fit, the whole thing is almost too good. Agree with stanier, I'm not A-1 guy but that is the one. Enjoy.

Regards,

Aeroga

Lovely jacket. I confess im not an A-1 person normally but that is beautiful, and fits you superbly. You must be very pleased
Thanks Stainer, I originally wanted to have a slender A-1 to avoid risking a baggy fit as opposed to the blouson look. I am quite pleased with the GW as overall it strikes a balance between the classic blouson appearance and a contemporary fit. Certainly changed my view on an A-1.

ausreenactor

Assumption that you will have the collar down?

With use the front parts of the jacket/collar will give, what is it like at the moment?

Aeroga

Assumption that you will have the collar down?

With use the front parts of the jacket/collar will give, what is it like at the moment?
The knits are Japanese and feels robust. I thought I'd enjoy letting the collar stand but it's rather prickly on the neck if I'm not wearing a shirt. I'll probably give it time to let it wear and lay flat.