• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear "Combat Clone" A-2

Skip

Roughwear said:
I suspect JC will be making the Combat Clone jackets himself, at least initially. I'm sure he will confirm this.

Put a query in and Vickie responded, this process/look can be applied to any jacket, and the price is No more than for normal jacket. John still makes the jacket.

ButteMT61

Skip said:
Roughwear said:
I suspect JC will be making the Combat Clone jackets himself, at least initially. I'm sure he will confirm this.

Put a query in and Vickie responded, this process/look can be applied to any jacket, and the price is No more than for normal jacket. John still makes the jacket.

Thanks Skip. Guess I assumed because the test batch were journeyman made that the lineup, per se would be as well.
Probably killing two birds with one stone on the initial mock ups.

Skip

no worries

Just a bit more detail, didn't have the time to write before, Vickie said that John makes the 'Combat Clone' as structurally sound and just as solid as his normal range. So in effect you get the same level of detail and solidness in both styles of jacket no matter the make made to your measurements.

ButteMT61

When I read this though, it makes me wonder still (sorry to keep beating this horse).
I guess JC will somehow make things look less perfect on these. I figured what better way than to give the builds to those still mastering the sewing. Either way, they sure look nice. And as I get older, I might not have enough time to age it properly myself any more :shock:

About.jpg