Good B-11 and B-9 Parka repros?

Officer Dibley

Real McCoys have a b-11 repro out now. 2020. Alpaca lined. Size one down from your usual size as its oversized.
I think Meacham gave up on collecting jackets... he was here for a brief while all enthusiastic and buying jackets thendisappeared never to be heard of again. He ain’t needing that advice anymore ....

Monsoon

I got an Eddie Bauer B-9 repro on Ebay about a year ago. Warm and well made.

I saw an original this summer at a flea market. About a size 38 and the knits and zipper were shot.

Pilot

Here is one;
Not bad...

Pilot

A WW2 original B-11 in 44” made by Moda Coat in vg wearable condition sells for much less than that... plus shipping... ;)

MeachamLake

I think Meacham gave up on collecting jackets... he was here for a brief while all enthusiastic and buying jackets thendisappeared never to be heard of again. He ain’t needing that advice anymore ....
correct :)

I sold all my jackets a while back and haven’t missed them. I spend my money on stuff I’ll actually wear these days, mostly tailoring.

I quite fancy an Aero in the future, but of a civilian design instead.

Still haven’t lost my passion for WW2 tho!

interbak

When the mercury drops and the wind howls my go to parka is an Eddie Bauer B9. They “reintroduced” it about 10 years ago, when EB still made decent quality stuff, complete with AAF shoulder logo. Not a perfect copy, but super warm, and very well built.

B

Monsoon

When the mercury drops and the wind howls my go to parka is an Eddie Bauer B9. They “reintroduced” it about 10 years ago, when EB still made decent quality stuff, complete with AAF shoulder logo. Not a perfect copy, but super warm, and very well built.

B
That's the one I have. Wearing it today since it's about 19 with the windchill.