• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go-To for Relining A-2's in the States

Isisllc

Well, it's almost Spring and time to put away the jackets for a few months, but my 8 year old BK house jacket is in need of a relining. The leather shell looks great, but the cotton liner is falling apart. Anybody got a go-to for that type of work?

Thanks,

Rob

mulceber

Ooh, pics? It'd be great to see some pics of a well-worn jacket.

Regarding lining, I'm not sure if he does this, but our own Steve Sellers (@STEVE S.) does repairs on jackets. He just finished replacing the knits on my BK. Not sure if he does liners, but if he does, your jacket could not be in better hands.

Dom

I don’t see liners under the prices, but I would email Dena and ask if they do them and price. I found her from the links on Goodwear’s website.

P-47 thunderbolt

Well, it's almost Spring and time to put away the jackets for a few months, but my 8 year old BK house jacket is in need of a relining. The leather shell looks great, but the cotton liner is falling apart. Anybody got a go-to for that type of work?

Thanks,

Rob
Hey man would it be possible to see some pics of an 8 year old BK house, see how it's aged?

Members online

Latest posts