• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gloves to match my "Hartmann" jacket

Kermit3D

I'm looking for gloves to match my jacket (Hartmann jacket).
I found these at Aero Leathers :

2875c98bcee36ac1_Main500.jpg

Has anyone tried them on ? Any other ideas ?

Kermit3D

It is never very cold where I live.
I'm just looking for relatively good quality gloves that match my jacket (no blatant anachronism, and a matching color). :)

Kermit3D

They are quite good indeed.
Pilot (him again !) offers me beautiful dark brown gloves from the 1930-1940s that seem to be as good as new.
I will most certainly buy them and, at that time, I will post photos.

In any case thank you very much for your suggestions. :)

Pilot

They are quite good indeed.
Pilot (him again !) offers me beautiful dark brown gloves from the 1930-1940s that seem to be as good as new.
I will most certainly buy them and, at that time, I will post photos.

In any case thank you very much for your suggestions. :)
Thx.. as soon as I am back from Au/Austria, I will send more, since I sure have others and more..:)

Griffon_301

Ah what a pitty- that's as far away as can be in Austria unfortunately.. enjoy the stay in Vorarlberg :) is there any snow already where you stay?

Griffon_301

conincidentally, I just found this in the latest edition of "Aviation History Magazine"....

Attachments

• Rall_glove.jpg
    Rall_glove.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 145

Pilot

Günther Rall’s glove...I am positive, I have a pair like this as well...( without the shot away thumb)... more , as soon as I am back...
( attached : Hub Zemke and G. Rall discussing the shot away thumb..)
3B1924BE-C7FE-4733-880F-BA127E50BFBE.jpeg

Last edited:

Gio80

Here Scott Eastwood wearing Hartmann jacket with 1939 pattern US Paratrooper gloves... it could be a nice matching too :)

scotteastwoodfuryleatherjacket_1.jpg

scotteastwoodfuryleatherjacket_2.jpg

So, Hartmann is really a cool jacket.