• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give me criticism

Oriana

IMG_20191125_113026_1.jpg
To do her good, I need you. I hope I wrote in English.

Flightengineer

I would to aged this patch a bit .
Also if you want to make perfectly round patches in the future, you can buy a special compass for leather.

Bombing IP

Oriana good to see you back so many times women come on the forum only to be gone after 2 postings never to be seen again . My input on the patch ,first get yourself a compass that will accept a pen .Then draw the 125mm circle on the back of the leather with black or blue ink .Cut out the circle with a pair of good scissors . The style of painting is fine but the colors need a little less chroma more muted and the outer circle needs to be a sharp circle to present better .The compass can help by using the pen in the center and the point to scribe a 5mm guide border which you paint in . The painters of patches were using the colors used on the aircraft in the supply house on base .So if you study the colors on the planes you will get the correct colors to use for your patches ,this was their source of paint .The naive style is fine being to perfect is not the way to go . You are doing great keep it up .

Jeff NY

Last edited: