• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gibson & Barnes videos

A

Anonymous

If you guys ever travel to San Diego check out their show room. Lots of pics/jackets from that movie and more. they have a "sale " rack that has lots of jackets that dont make it to the clearance portion of the web site. Great folks at G&B IMHO.

FlyingToastman

wing nut said:
If you guys ever travel to San Diego check out their show room. Lots of pics/jackets from that movie and more. they have a "sale " rack that has lots of jackets that dont make it to the clearance portion of the web site. Great folks at G&B IMHO.

Yeah I went there last year and it was fantastic...I finally got to see their B-3 in those Videos...It looks really good. Anyone know how much they are running?

Christos

Hey Wingie, are they still located just down the street from Gillespie Airport? I know there was a lot of talk about them moving awhile back.

A

Anonymous

Hi Bill, They moved to the other end of the crosswind runway. About a click north of the airport. I like their jackets a lot. Are you going to Chino this year?

A

Anonymous

Yes I noted that also. You can call him at G/B and ask. I have talked with him before, nice guy, used to work at the Nat. Air/Space in D.C.

wing nut said:
Hi Bill, They moved to the other end of the crosswind runway. About a click north of the airport. I like their jackets a lot. Are you going to Chino this year?
I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. I have to race on Saturday and work on Sunday. Are you going?