• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Get away with wearing a crusher

Greg Gale

Look what I found. It seems that "fiddler" or "greek fishermen's" caps will be the fashion of this year. The good thing about them is that some look a lot ike crushers. Now I'm trying hard to get my hands on a tan one with leather brim. You can wear these at jaunty angles like those USAAF flyers, and this year you'll not only get away with it, but even be trendy (not that any of us care about this latter :D :D ) Anybody knows a good source for these?

urban-outfitters-green-brixton-fiddler-fisherman-cap-product-1-16286485-0-934770341-normal.jpeg

Foldable-tan-brown-men-s-era.-brixton-hats-fiddler-cap-hats-new-2O2S.jpg

B-Man2

Look what I found. It seems that "fiddler" or "greek fishermen's" caps will be the fashion of this year. The good thing about them is that some look a lot ike crushers. Now I'm trying hard to get my hands on a tan one with leather brim. You can wear these at jaunty angles like those USAAF flyers, and this year you'll not only get away with it, but even be trendy (not that any of us care about this latter :D :D ) Anybody knows a good source for these?

urban-outfitters-green-brixton-fiddler-fisherman-cap-product-1-16286485-0-934770341-normal.jpeg

Foldable-tan-brown-men-s-era.-brixton-hats-fiddler-cap-hats-new-2O2S.jpg
Here ya go Greg
You can get them through Amazon
By the way watched some of your You Tube videos . Nice job!!

Smithy

I have a fiddlers cap made by Stetson which I bought 12 years ago. I often wear it with an A-2 because it is a bit crusher like. Mine is all herringbone though so whilst the overall shape is quite crusher, it's not too close to be costumey.

MikeyB-17

I've been eyeing those up, but all the ones I've seen have been quite a lot of bucks, and I'm not sure I could get away with it. I have just picked up a plain black fisherman's job for a fiver, but I have to say my Baker boys still get far more wear. I see that thanks to Peaky Blinders, Baker Boys have become popular and are now attracting a bit of negativity - I saw them referred to as 'cock bonnets' the other day. Knickers, I was wearing mine years before that series was around, and I intend to carry right on.