• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

German ww2 "Reichsverteidigungsjacke" or the first Jet - Pilot jacket

Pilot

[QUOTE = "Kermit3D, Post: 297836, Mitglied: 7438"]
Auf den Originaljacken sehen wir oft fast lila Kragen. Aber es scheint mir, dass dies auf die Verfärbung des Kragens zurückzuführen ist, der ursprünglich dunkelblau (fast schwarz) war.

3827290.JPG

[/ZITAT]
Dies ist eine elektrische Heatet-Version
Wenn Sie
Ja stimmt...
Verfärbung, wegen der schlechten Qualität des noch zur Verfügung stehenden Materials... ursprünglich dunkelblau...

Pilot

I know Wico, but never saw one like this... on a WW2 orginal German jacket... but learning every day...:)

Tokkotai

I know Wico, but never saw one like this... on a WW2 orginal German jacket... but learning every day...:)

Hallo Pilot,

i bought one of the last Reichsverteidigungsjacken the french maker did produce. It was almost perfect besides the fact that it was a prototype and not made to my size.
Now i read in the forum that you took over their work and so i would like to ask you if it is possible to order these jackets again.

image10.jpeg

Enigma1938

Hallo Pilot,

i bought one of the last Reichsverteidigungsjacken the french maker did produce. It was almost perfect besides the fact that it was a prototype and not made to my size.
Now i read in the forum that you took over their work and so i would like to ask you if it is possible to order these jackets again.

View attachment 58883

Hey, finally a brother to my jacket :cool:
I would love to see some more detailed pictures of that jacket !

Pilot

Hallo Pilot,

View attachment 58883
Hello
thanks for asking.
Happy to make you one in your size.
Will pm you in a while for details.
Brice

Tokkotai

Hey, finally a brother to my jacket :cool:
I would love to see some more detailed pictures of that jacket !
Nice to see you like it. Which parts of the Jacket might interest you in detail? It might take me some time to take the pics though, as i work the whole week....

Enigma1938

Nice to see you like it. Which parts of the Jacket might interest you in detail? It might take me some time to take the pics though, as i work the whole week....

Same here :eek:
The collar, the map pocket and the sleeve zippers would be interesting.

Enigma1938

Well there are some reichs defence jackets for sale around the web but you have to dig deep in your pockets to buy one, they are pretty expensive and above all with the matching pants available...

Enigma1938

I've noticed that there are at least two versions of collars attached to these jackets, some with blue velvet like material that fades to violet over time and some with short haired mouton collars like the one of Tokkotai for example.

Pilot

Dont want to sound/read arrogant.
Lead time after full payment received : 22 months.
We apologize, but will not take any order anymore for Hartmann or RV jackets prior end of 2022, due to full order books ,
Thanks for your understanding patience and consideration.

Rory Schultz

You really did a great job on the jacket. I am surprised Pilot is not selling his to the Movie Companies, Tom Hanks and Spielberg. They want everything near perfect to historical accuracy.

Here I am from a long time ago wearing mine.

20180611_160306.jpg

Chandler

Why is this not letting me post photos? Has the method changed? Or am I getting senile?
There was some trouble after the recent software upgrade (migration?), but I've had success using imgur.

FWIW -- I can see your pic when I click the link. You may be using the wrong format for embedding.