• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

German night fighter leather jacket

spitfire

That jacket,if the pictures are to be believed,is the exact jacket that was sold on ebay a few days ago by the same seller.it is exactly the same jacket,from the sizing to the way the buttons are worn.If you look at both jackets and compare,not only the jackets...BUT THE SHEETS BEHIND THEM :ugeek: ,you will actually see they are the same pictures.the sheets in both pictures are wrinkled and folded in exactly the same places.
I do not know,but it really looks to me that the seller is either selling the same jacket ( buyer changed his mind perhaps,or a friend bought it-gave good feedback then gave it back to him to re-sell - a scam trick ),or he is using the same pictures to sell a totally different jacket but which is more or less the same as the previous jacket,that happens to be the same size.
As you can see from both auctions,the previous jacket was bought.why he is using the same pictures to sell another jacket is pretty strange?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=003

Roughwear

spitfire said:
That jacket,if the pictures are to be believed,is the exact jacket that was sold on ebay a few days ago by the same seller.it is exactly the same jacket,from the sizing to the way the buttons are worn.If you look at both jackets and compare,not only the jackets...BUT THE SHEETS BEHIND THEM :ugeek: ,you will actually see they are the same pictures.the sheets in both pictures are wrinkled and folded in exactly the same places.
I do not know,but it really looks to me that the seller is either selling the same jacket ( buyer changed his mind perhaps,or a friend bought it-gave good feedback then gave it back to him to re-sell - a scam trick ),or he is using the same pictures to sell a totally different jacket but which is more or less the same as the previous jacket,that happens to be the same size.
As you can see from both auctions,the previous jacket was bought.why he is using the same pictures to sell another jacket is pretty strange?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=003

This is certainly suspicious. BTW a man copied one of my listings and tried tried to sell the Irvin on Ebay until I had it removed by Ebay.

spitfire

I am sorry to hear that Andrew.It is awful when someone decent gets used,especially by a fellow irvin jacket owner.some people have no respect.I am glad you managed to get the culprit sorted out by ebay. :)

spitfire

fortunately,it seems that seller is a genuine decent guy john.he is saying it is a u-boat jacket.unfortunately,i cannot read and understand german,so i don't know if he may be saying it is original or a repro,and i am not expert enough to tell either from either.