• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friends & Foes

Otter

It works!
Since I added a certain manufacturer rep to the foes side I can see that they have posted, but no longer see their post. Excellent! :lol:

a2jacketpatches

Really? If I knew that I would have utilized it long ago concerning a totally unrelated issue. So it hides what a foe has to say everywhere on the forum?

Otter

Yup, just go to user cp then friends and foes, foes and add the name. You can see they have posted but not the post.

a2jacketpatches

Thanks very much, whooda known? I'm very sure our foes are completely different, but this feature could have solved a very real problem for me a while back. The problem tends to resurface constantly under a new disguise, so any indication obscure or blatantly obvious will be muted like a loud commercial.

ButteMT61

That should be renamed the "Entertainment Filter". Hell no, those are the best posts :) But you won't see this I bet :lol:

Silver Surfer

jeeze, guys, whats the point? i mean, with a filter set up, ya miss the really good goofy stuff. i mean, would ya wear dark sunglasses in a topless bar?

Silver Surfer said:
jeeze, guys, whats the point? i mean, with a filter set up, ya miss the really good goofy stuff. i mean, would ya wear dark sunglasses in a topless bar?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good point !

Andrew

Silver Surfer said:

Give that Man a prize for the quote of the year :D Funny Vic

a2jacketpatches

Silver Surfer said:

Entertainment is unfiltered Butte, and I can still see all the good stuff Vic, eyes wide open. Just now I can move my seat to the other side of the bar away from any loudmouth hiding behind dark sunglasses.

Otter

ButteMT61 said:
That should be renamed the "Entertainment Filter". Hell no, those are the best posts :) But you won't see this I bet :lol:
Butte, why the heck would I have you on filter?

ButteMT61

a2jacketpatches said:
See? All good fun unfiltered :D

redact.png