• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday fun

Pa12

do tell. its been a hard day and I need the ha ha.
Ok. Hopefully know one is offended. It’s just a joke. Greek and a newfy driving along and see a sheep with his head stuck through a fence. Greek hits the brakes. Newfy says”what are doing”. Greek says “look at that sheep. Let’s go throw it into it. We do it back home and it’s great”. So the Greek drops his pants and starts going at it. Looks over at the newfy and says”this is great, want to try it?”. Newfy hesitates for a second. Then says sure. He drops his pants and sticks his head through the fence.

B17b25guy

The Newfy joke reminds me of when I would go into Canada with a waterbomber (CL-215) as a shared resource. The Ontario pilot's were constantly making Newfy jokes. It made me grateful I wasn't a Newfy air attack pilot.

Greg Gale

OK, here's a longer one, I don't think I've told this before:

A ship sinks and the only 3 survivors swim to a desert island: an American, a Dutch and a Chinese. The US dude says: don't worry, I took survival courses, just follow my instructions and everything will be OK. You, Dutchman, you'll take care of the wood, I'll take care of the food, and you, Chinese, you'll take care of the supplies. Let's meet here in an hour.

An hour later he returns with some fish, the Dutch is there with a pile of branches, but the Chinese is nowhere to be seen. They start looking for him, nothing. Maybe he got eaten by wild animals?

Suddenly a bush starts shaking and the Chinese jumps out: SUPPLIIEEES!

:D

Last edited:

Pa12

The Newfy joke reminds me of when I would go into Canada with a waterbomber (CL-215) as a shared resource. The Ontario pilot's were constantly making Newfy jokes. It made me grateful I wasn't a Newfy air attack pilot.
We just kid. We love the east coasters here wether they’re from the mainland or the rock. Best newfy jokes I’ve heard were from newfoundlanders themselves. All good lads of Irish dissent. And truth be told, I’ve never heard a newfy joke that wasn’t a polish joke 30 years earlier. Just the way things were.

Brettafett

IMG-20220814-WA0005.jpg