• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friday Fun

Edward

Slick zipper tape but why use a damned YKK? :p
E8C85530-353B-4FC9-973F-7EE5BFAAAA2A.jpeg

ausreenactor

My son says Sabaton is his favourite band? 12? WTF? Does not stop talking about their songs and film clips. LOVES his military stuff. Just like Dad I suppose.

Oh, he got his fourth 'Kill Ring' in his Tiger playing 'What a Tanker' the other day. I nearly had him, just needed one more hit. Smug little shite.

Spitfireace

I actually visited the Welcome Back Kotter set that was filmed on at Universal Studios in Hollywood when I was 14. It was filming at the time. I think the door was 111 on the glass door.

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

Never participated in FB ... or any other social media platforms . As A side note , the other day I watched a young girl about 17 years old stand around at the beach by herself taking selfies of herself for about 45 minutes . Just her smiling and posing for her cell phone . Fixing her hair , putting on lipstick , taking more photos , posing and smiling at her cell phone . I’m sure it was for her face book page . It was the most narcissistic thing I’ve ever seen . Now I have to stop at this point, so I can go take some photos of myself for “What jackets are you wearing” :rolleyes:
More likely she was doing it for her Only fans page and using the pics to make money-they make a bloody fortune on there. Girls living in massive houses and driving Astons and Ferraris. Narcissistic it might be, but it's lucrative. Didn't have much luck myself. :(;)

Edward

More likely she was doing it for her Only fans page and using the pics to make money-they make a bloody fortune on there. Girls living in massive houses and driving Astons and Ferraris. Narcissistic it might be, but it's lucrative. Didn't have much luck myself. :(;)
yup. the ladies can make money at home these days. no need to even work at a strip club. Tik-Tok is the starter for the underage cute girls to gain a fan base, then at 18 they can work a few hours a night on just Friday and Saturday being a webcam girl and make hundreds of dollars. (I knew a girl that did this... she bought a house and pays for college just being naked on a webcam site) its safer online anyway at least and they have the tech ability to block out towns, state or regions so she doesn't get "recognized". Anonymity gives them a sense of security and the confidence to do it.
A good looking lady can always make money. Plenty out women and men that do G rated video series on Youtube and make good money if you have a popular idea and you build up so many thousands of followers. Youtube has started screwing with people's incomes though and its not as lucrative from what I understand.
I was a tour guide for years. But it was the good looking girl guides that made the best tips giving tours around my town. I did okay, but they made bank! :p I hope to be reincarnated as a hot babe with no inhibitions :D

Hello! Are you a female high-school dropout between the ages of 16 and 25? Are you tired of doors being slammed in your face when you apply for a job? Are you tired of lying around in bed all day with nothing to do?
Well, you never need get up again! Because in 6 short weeks, I can train you to be a high-payin’ ho! That’s right! It’s a known fact that a good ho can make up to $1500 a week! Just think, $1500 a week without even leaving the comforts of your own bedroom!
Sound too good to be true? Just send for my new book entitled: ‘I Wanna Be a Ho’! And if, in 6 short weeks, you’re not confident that you can make big money as a ho workin’ for me, just send the book back for a full refund! It’s as simple as that!

Velvet-Jones-NBC1.jpg