• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Flight Jacket

A

Anonymous

Some pics of a French jacket.

7364_1.jpg

79bd_1.jpg

c1d9_1.jpg

c700_1.jpg

Blouson_PN__4__1b.jpg

Blouson_PN__4__3b.jpg

Dave

Sertsa

Thanks for this. I was looking at the French flight jacket in G&B's catalog and site, and even tried to find more info on it without much luck. I'm not sure if my screen/photos are different, but is it dark blue?

dujardin

A FRIEND OF MINE GET ONE AND I TRY HER , REALLY COMFORTABLE.
IF I REMEMBER WELL, IT'S A KIND OF DARK GREY BLUE.
SOME TIMES I SEE SOME OF THOSE WHEN I SEARCH ON EBAY FRANCE.
WHEN I'LL SEE ONE, I'LL POST ON THE EBAY SECTION.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IT CAN HELP.

BYEEEEEEEEEE MARCEL

A

Anonymous

Sertsa said:
Thanks for this. I was looking at the French flight jacket in G&B's catalog and site, and even tried to find more info on it without much luck. I'm not sure if my screen/photos are different, but is it dark blue?

Yes, they're a dark blue. If you go to http://www.ebay.fr and go through 'collections', then ,'militaria', then type either 'veste' or 'blouson' they come up. They are a very comfortable and quite non-military looking jacket.

UPDATE: Here's a link to one. It's a small or medium I think. http://cgi.ebay.fr/BLOUSON-CUIR-PILOTE- ... 286.c0.m14

Unfortunately a lot of french stuff seems to come up as not permissable in your country. Dunno why .................

Hope this helps.
Dave

Sertsa

Thanks, they do look interesting. It'd be nice to try one on and see how it feels/fits/looks. They may not be permissible here because of the difficulties of shipping/payments across an ocean.

CHECK6

THESE JACKETS WERE ALSO USED BY THE BELGIAN AIR FORCE PILOTS IN THE 80'S AND BY THE "ESI"(kind of higher level swat,some kind of belgian GIGN)SOME HELICOPTER PILOTS STILL WEAR THIS JACKET IN DARK BROWN,BUT FOR MOST OF THEM THE CWU45P IS OFFICIAL FOR ALL FLIGHT CREWS

have a bandit day!!!!!!
FAB

Vcruiser

Plus..this is an old thread and Jacket_Head isn't a member here anymore(notice his avatar is completely blank except for his user name)...