• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Blouson PN FS on eBay - Appears to be authentic

w1rc

Hello everyone.....

i don’t know if this belongs here because it is an item for sale but not by me.........so this post is an advisory...Please do not reply to me if you want to buy this jacket.

i see what appears to be an authentic Armée de l’Air second generation leather jacket for sale on eBay. Size is 104L made by MIC in 1989. The jacket also has the emergency rescue vest in the zip in pocket.

It is used and shows signs of wear. The zip-in liner and collar are missing. The price is €99 plus shipping. €70 to the US but the post should be less to Europe/UK.

The eBay item number is 203817683265. It came up in my saved search. I would buy it because I would like to have the later version but it is too large for me.

I hope this helps someone get a nice deal. I will bet this jacket would restore very nicely.

Best regards,

Michael

The tag looks good.....

EFBCD3C1-707B-420A-822D-98EFB982955C.png

A89AB456-2D4F-44F0-BA2B-3F5F1CF71FE1.jpeg

w1rc

Sorry, it was sold on 3 February. Didn’t last long, did it? Hope one of you snagged it.