• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frais Reve A-2 Horsehide Jacket (40-42 Short?)

Technonut2112

Ran across this Frais Reve (Fresh Dream) HH A-2... Never heard of the maker, but doesn't look too bad at all for a knock-around / patch jacket if in one's size IMO. Also a quite reasonable BIN, even considering shipping.

s-l1600.jpg

MikeyB-17

Cor that doesn’t look half bad. Not really broken in, a real good hammering would do wonders for it, including the collar. Not heard of the maker either, but wouldn’t be surprised to find one of the bigger manufacturers made it under a different name.

ausreenactor

It's great! The Dubow got snapped up and I got no response from BK asking them to declare a value under AUD$1000 to avoid duties. This could be next on the list.

mulceber

It's great! The Dubow got snapped up and I got no response from BK asking them to declare a value under AUD$1000 to avoid duties. This could be next on the list.

IIRC, BK declares a very low value to customs standards. When I was sending a jacket to them for repairs, they instructed me to declare it as worth $20 USD. I think they do the same in their international shipping.

I was disappointed that Dubow got snapped up too. ;) I was hoping it would fly under the radar and I could score it for $325. Guess someone wanted it more than either of us.