• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Creek Leathers

JOHNO

I bought a Fox Creek Motorcycle jacket, the "Classic II", about a year ago and was impressed from the time I took it out of the box.

http://www.foxcreekleather.com/60-mens- ... -jacket-ii

Fox Creek has a reputation around the World for quality and customer service and I can verify this first hand.

I've been riding for 35 years, back in March I had to make a quick trip to Roanoake VA from Chattanooga TN, roughly 678 miles round trip, to meet a friend and head back home. I pulled out on a cold morning, rode all day and was home that nite by 8:30. The jacket kept me warm and dry in the light rain that fell in the last 90 miles of the trip. This pic was taken in Roanoake,

JohnandBarry.jpg

Another quality to look for in a good MC jacket is protection in a wreck, April 17th my wife and I were in a sweeping right curve when an on-comming pick up truck crossed the center line and hit us. In all, he took out 6 bikes and injured 8 people, 4 of us had to be flown out by helicopter.

This was us at our last stop,

024-4.jpg

These pics were taken 3-4 minutes before the collision,

014-5.jpg

lastride.jpg

I was running 40-45 mph, the truck was running 50-60 mph..........it did'nt turn out good for us but it could have been much worse had I opted for a cheap jacket. My wife suffered severe injuries, I ended up with a few minor scrapes, a cracked tooth a broken left leg and a compound fracture above the right ankle. We're both still recovering but lets move on to the jacket.

One of my Buddies picked up my gear at the scene and I got my jacket back today, the only real damage was to the right sleeve zipper and Fox Creek said to send it in and there will be no charge to replace the zipper.

005-36.jpg

002-66.jpg

003-56.jpg

004-44.jpg

006-29.jpg

eighty7h

Very interesting post. I own three Fox Creek jackets, a pair of chaps, and two pair of their gloves. I hope I never have an experience riding like yours, but it is good to see how protective these leathers are. I always feel pretty secure in them. It appears that there is good reason for that secure feeling. I hope all goes well with your recovery.

Vcruiser

I agree FoxCreek makes a very good riding jacket...especially for the price. Several friends that I ride with swear by them. Perhaps FoxCreek will even touch up the hide somewhat. I heard that they were very good to deal with.
Van

While I don't own one of their jackets, I do own a vest and a set of chaps. They are fantastic. Very soft and feel like I've owned them my whole life.