• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For you Lost Worlds fans

ZuZu

Here are a couple of shots I took of an original Lost Worlds catalog from the 1990s. IMO this jacket is far superior to Stu's product now- not necessarily quality-wise but because the leather looks much better. It is thinner leather with the grain left in. Look at how much better the collar looks. The pockets are uneven- centered on the zip I guess. If I could buy a jacket like this today from Lost Worlds I would- I think it looks great. BTW- the original sin 30-415 appears even this far back...

petermack09

I thought you hated his leather facings,,iM confused,,who makes the best ,bang for buck ANJ4 that you would buy.i respect your knowledge on this subject,ive been wanting to buy a couple of your jackets John ,,1st because your in the U.K.,,your pricing is fair,,do you rate lost worlds B2,

John Lever

Well.....I have a love/hate thing with LW....the Anj4 is a work of art, the craftsmanship is second to none, I mean perfect. The sheepskins are among the very best out there. The goatskin is too dull for my taste and the over all jacket is very rigid like a carapace so that wearing for over an hour or so can be exhausting. Then there's the cost, around 1500 gbp including taxes.
Still think the BR B2 is the best of all.

zoomer

My LW B-2 would have been impossible to fly, ride or basically move around in. It was just too damn stiff and heavy.

Maybe it could have been used for rolling down snow covered hills, as a sort of winter body-surfing...or for training attack dogs, if you weren't worried about them breaking their teeth...