• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Footlocker hobby build

Edward

Amazing. Need to get it all photographed for the reenactor crowd. Have you put some pics on any FB pages?
I haven't yet. I'm still waiting on two more items to arrive. I located NOS WWII tube of Barbasol in the original box and a NOS WWII MOLLE' in the original box. that will pretty much complete my footlocker display. turns out much of this stuff is still in France :D

mollebox.jpg
molletube.jpg
Original-WW2-US-Army-barbasol-shaving-cream-in.jpg

Edward

Not if done with style, my good sir! :p :p (Granted, this Royal Crown was not 75 years old ^^)

IMG-20190719-121054-258.jpg
see now that looks great! not sure I can pull that off. I need to get a hair cut as its been a while but now I can't until this virus thing is over. :D

Carl

Try to find a decent footlocker over here in the UK ! .
Looking through your photos made me realise that its somthing I really should get done ! I was looking at the photos saying " got one , yeah have those , need one of them !!" Lol
I have 4 tubes of that service edition Barbarsol !
Anyway , amongst this lot I'm sure I could put something together ??
20200330_185242.jpg
20200330_185528.jpg
20200330_185513.jpg
20200330_185505.jpg