• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR Poughkeepsie

YoungMedic

Young Medic,
Thanks for posting the jacket pictures. Would you be able to post measurements of the jacket or did you buy "off the rack"?
Regards,
Don
It is an off the rack 44 and made exactly as advertised. I'm 5'10 athletic build with 40sih in chest. I have found that a 22.5 -23 in pit to put and an 18.5 in shoulder is a very comfy jacket for me to wear

YoungMedic

Just reread the thread and the steer-hide looks really nice! How's it holding up?
IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

WingAndaPrayer

That steer hide is bullet proof. I’ve been wearing the hell out of my Poughkeepsie for 6 month and it looks as new as the day I got it. All it’s done it soften up.

Tim P

The jacket looks very nice especïally with the NOS Talon Zipper ! Enjoy wearing it !!

A pitty that FS still use the wrong type of press studs with a very poor and sloppy setting.... ( noticed the same on the FS B-3 ).
I think poughkeepsie used this type of snap originally.

Domi88

congratulations on your purchase because fivestar make good leather at resonable prices but in addition you wear it well, it has a very beautiful color, I have a rough wear in very soft goatskin from them and it's the same feeling that you. happy holidays, cordially

London Cabbie

Its very good, I specified an off the rack measurements and after looking at other poughkeepsie examples I think Shawn had a short body template and .5-1 inches could be added to the body but the fit is great. Ill grab some pics. Anything you looking for specifically?
Thanks mate. Especially the sit of collar, length of back.