• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR Poughkeepsie

Harris_HTM

Fivestar's head office is in Germany. Are there customs fees when an order is placed from Europe?
Yes. For all three of my 5-stars I had to pay VAT and the ridiculous 17.5e "handling fee" of DHL.
EDIT: I'm based in the Netherlands.

YoungMedic

Low rise jeans, no belt, lower than I would usually have them on my waist but I hope you get the idea. This is exactly as advertised 44 on their size chart. Very comfortable cut. Let me know if you need anymore
IMG_9718.jpg
IMG_9719.jpg
IMG_9720.jpg

IMG_9722.jpg

YoungMedic

Seems i missed this thread right from the beginning ...

the 5* steerhide is pretty thick and heavy but still soft

since the last fitpics are from January what does the jacket look like today

size was 44 sotosay "off the shelf" without any mods?
I no longer have this, I reluctantly sold it to make room for a GW 1401-P jacket. In Florida I really have to parse the jackets I keep. Currently doing this with my collection of G-1 jackets I've amassed :D

The off the shelf 44 was great. The ONLY thing I would add is front/back length. I believe the template jacket Shawn had was a short variant. Most 44 Poughkeepsie's I have seen are almost 26" back length or more

Thomas Koehle

I no longer have this, I reluctantly sold it to make room for a GW 1401-P jacket. In Florida I really have to parse the jackets I keep. Currently doing this with my collection of G-1 jackets I've amassed :D

The off the shelf 44 was great. The ONLY thing I would add is front/back length. I believe the template jacket Shawn had was a short variant. Most 44 Poughkeepsie's I have seen are almost 26" back length or more
If you have anything G1 related in 46 and/or 36 (for my wife) let me know ...