• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather Reproduction J.A. DUBOW MFG CO. A2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinomartino1

Racist right wing bigot who hates people who need welfare, the normal combination.
Of all the lessons you like telling us you have learned common sense was not one of them, maybe you are punch drunk from all your street fights and boxing or the weight of your big manly balls is affecting your brain.
Everyone has a the right to be a moron but you are abusing the privilege,

Heisenberg

Racist right wing bigot who hates people who need welfare, the normal combination.
Of all the lessons you like telling us you have learned common sense was not one of them, maybe you are punch drunk from all your street fights and boxing or the weight of your big manly balls is affecting your brain.
Everyone has a the right to be a moron but you are abusing the privilege,

Punch drunk is the name of a boxer who has brain damage fro too many fights,,,Racist ... lynching is free , keep it up, you will make a good judge .
don't forget the tar and the feathers ...

dinomartino1

you forgot on my CV the anti-Semite too ... go ahead, don't deprive yourself !

You condemn yourself with your own words.

"I learned to fight in the street from an early age, the disciplinary army and boxing"
"an era with men of values and balls"
"I talk to you about values instilled in life and you do the social office."
"Saint-ex .... You're french ? if so, it's not surprising ... when I see your mentality, you voted for Macron'

Heisenberg

You can't fix stupid but you can numb it with a 2" x 4" ! .

BIP Jeff

Your funds are low .... I can send you a box of ravioli if you want

F48845D6-2687-4490-A5F1-5163AC7D2E8C.png

foster

I just got a message from a jacket elf, that is in the know, and who provided a few pics of Dubows made like this. I'm completely gob-smacked!

ITS CORRECT as well!
View attachment 48648
That is neat. Was that only in specific contracts of DuBow A-2's? I might try to modify my DuBow, if it is a contract where they did this. It would definitely not scratch my phone as much, if the inside of the snap is covered like this.

MrProper

Your funds are low .... I can send you a box of ravioli if you want

View attachment 48668
I know... feed for the troll.

Your self-esteem actually seems to be so low that you don't know how to help yourself other than blindly hitting and trying to belittle others. That has nothing to do with being manly or having balls, but simply shows that you are intellectual overstrained.

Greg Gale

Guys,

maybe we should stop feeding the troll...and stop poking him with "tree branches", either...as he seems to particularly like that...

Ties

Noooo, I came here to check for updates on Shawn's Dubow, and I found...this....I should have brought some popcorn too. This is brilliant, he doesn't realize he's just digging himself deeper and deeper, please let us watch some more :D

Juanito

Please guys, stop arguing about pointless stuff, this thread is only about helping a manufacturer making a better replica jacket...
Exactly..."grown" men bickering like they are on a grade school playground; "I know you are but what am I..."

Good lord.

Micawber

Certain off topic aspects of the latter parts of this thread are demeaning to this forum.

I've seen and experienced things that would make the hardest bastard weep in the past month [as I am sure many others have too] but some of the stuff here is simply pathetic.

Quit the posturing.

In the grand scheme of things this is a miniscule bit of cyberspace devoted to a tiny minority interest subject.

Big balls carry no meaning at all here. Civility and respect does.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.