• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather Looking for Recommendations on M-445A Jacket

Shawn Ali

The m445a is the same design as the short zip Anj4 except it is trimmed with goat skin not horsehide.
Neck strap button closure, silk lined pockets with button closure, silk lined underarm gussets, waist straps with slider type buckles. Talon or Conmar zip. Sheepskin cuffs with Knitted insert.
Thats Really Informational :)

Shawn

Shawn Ali

Hi

Please find some images of the label, I just placed it on a place where it will be stitched, and please inform about your suggestions.
20201017_174435.jpg

20201017_174428.jpg

Best Regards

Shawn

John Lever

All looks good apart from the shape and size of the collar. It has straight sides and looks pointy, original jacket collars have a pleasing curve and sit perfectly.

Otter

Anyone heard anything of Shawn in the last week? I asked him what measurements he needed and haven't seen him about.

ties70

Guys, all is good in Pakistan!

Shawn will surely appreciate all your concerns, but the simple reason for his "absence" here is.... He is heavily involved in the wedding preparations for his younger brother.

It is a fair bet that this us no small task in Shawn's home culture... So please cut him some slack...

@Shawn Ali I hope it was OK for you that I gave these information?

Best regards,

Ties