• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather Looking for Recommendations on M-445A Jacket

ausreenactor

The Facebook page is pretty busy with the range of products.. The helmet bags were a surprise to me until they popped up here though.

Shawn Ali

Hi Dear Mr. @Otter

Here we Go

DSC_6143 copy.jpg
DSC_6136 copy.jpg
DSC_6154 RESIZE copy.jpg

This time it came up with some improvement suggestions like Pencil slot, curvy collar back shape, and some other improvements as well.

Best Regards

Shawn

Attachments

• DSC_6148 copy.jpg
    DSC_6148 copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153

Otter

Should be here Monday ish. Will try and post some photos, dark in the morning and dark when I get home, I know the contrast is polarising, I have similar on my b3, so I hope this looks as good as it does in the photos. Well done Shawn.

busdrivermike

Should be here Monday ish. Will try and post some photos, dark in the morning and dark when I get home, I know the contrast is polarising, I have similar on my b3, so I hope this looks as good as it does in the photos. Well done Shawn.
What leather is used for all the reinforcement areas ?

mulceber

Is that an M-445A or an ANJ4?

I think there must have been some variation on this, because when I look at Jorge’s HLB Corp M-445A, it looks like the sleeve reinforcement goes all the way to the shoulder seam:
d9793da8-d288-4652-9b75-dc2e25abbbfc-jpeg.42279