• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather Latest Updates 2021

Shawn Ali

Continued..

In The Jackets section we added some cloth jackets both in Nylon and Cotton, some of the details are as below

1. M421-A Summer Flight Jacket
Front.jpg
back.jpg
half open.jpg
full open.jpg
label.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

Shawn Ali

Continued...

5. N3B Parka

DSC_4579.jpg
DSC_4583.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

full openn.jpg
full open.jpg

To Be Continued ...

Shawn

Attachments

• full open.jpg
    full open.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 89
  • full openn.jpg
    full openn.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_45855.jpg
    DSC_45855.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_4577.jpg
    DSC_4577.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_4578.jpg
    972.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Chandler

@Shawn Ali -- can you provide details on the N3-B? Such as, what's the inner lining (the warm stuff) made from?

Nevermind, found the info:

Otter

Saw that and 6 to 8 inches seems big ! I would be single layring it, its not quite that cold here !

Harris_HTM

If you want to see any changes or do you have some recommendations you can correct us.

Shawn
Hi Shawn,
the provided sizing table for the N3B parka shows that the smallest available size (XXS) is suitable for a chest measuring 44-45 inch. As many fellows have a chest with a measurement of 38-40-42'', I was wondering whether the table will be updated also with smaller sizes. Thanks!

Shawn Ali

Hi Shawn,
the provided sizing table for the N3B parka shows that the smallest available size (XXS) is suitable for a chest measuring 44-45 inch. As many fellows have a chest with a measurement of 38-40-42'', I was wondering whether the table will be updated also with smaller sizes. Thanks!
WE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE UPTO SIZ3 38, also made some adjustments in the size chart after the deep consultation with some friends and re-measuring the original jacket, and many thanks for the great suggestions

Final Size chart.jpg

Best Regards

Shawn