• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather Latest Updates 2021

mulceber

Some nice looking jackets Shawn !
I am tempted go an AN6552, but if there are more G-1's in the pipeline, should I hang on ?

This post from Facebook might be of interest to you:

FF69832E-BBB2-489A-AA3B-EC9D0AD471EF.jpeg

DJS48

I am also interested to know if the Poughkeepsie's flap pockets snaps have been "corrected".
Regards,
Don

Thomas Koehle

I'm deeply impressed how much effort @Shawn Ali puts into his new projects ...

Pretty rare these days that a manufacturer drills that deep - imho

As for the color of the blue deck jacket the blue is totally off - i still own a bunch of 1940 foul-weather hats in the correct color - will send you one if interested as a sample for the color and fabric

9nYcFYd.jpg

mCIDgw8.jpg

Shawn Ali

As for the color of the blue deck jacket the blue is totally off - i still own a bunch of 1940 foul-weather hats in the correct color - will send you one if interested as a sample for the color and fabric

9nYcFYd.jpg

mCIDgw8.jpg
Dear @Thomas Koehle

That would be of great Help, Please send me.

Best Regards

Shawn

Continue

Repro USAAF TYPE D1 very Rare from 1943 WERBER SPORTSWEAR CO. ORDER NO. 43-13608 AF SPEC. NO. 94-3084A Mechanics Shearling Jacket, Sheepskin of this jacket is specially made according to the original jacket, its outer color and inner fleece color is exactly matched with the original, Its Fleece length is almost 0.8-0.9mm very soft fleece. Leather Trim is Goatskin Russet Brown. This jacket Have Front Repro Talon Zipper No. 5, This jacket have two side pockets enclosed with Talon zippers. This is very Rare Contract and its main difference from the others which is very unique is its size Label spelled as A,B,C,D instead of S,M,L,XL, Its main label and size label is also best matched with the original label. This jacket Originally intended for use by USAAF ground crew personnel.

The patterns and other details of this jacket are copied from an original Jacket.

View attachment 67934

11. FiveStar Leather Type B-6 Reproduced from an Original Flying Helmet in dark brown exterior leather with a padded sheepskin strap. It is a special type of helmet primarily worn by military aircrew. It has the oxygen mask hooks as Original Helmet. The Sheepskin Leather Used for the Helmet is very Soft and Supple and fits perfect on the head. Available in different sizes. View attachment 67933

The US NAVY Sheepskin M-444 was the standard issue sheepskin flight jacket of the US Navy during the 1930's and early 40's. That is an Intermediate weight Jacket Produced in smaller quantities. The Sheepskin have the Fleece length of 1/4 inch as original.

This Jacket have the matching Seal Brown Goatskin Facings leather, This is a Grainy Goatskin Leather specially tanned. Button closures at the front pockets, carries leather strap and brass buckle side adjusters, HAVE REPRO talon zipper FASTENING, A nice REPRODUCTION example of a very rare, original U.S. WWII Navy Sheepskin Winter Flight Jacket M-444

We Copied the pattern and other details from an Original Jacket. Have storm cuff made from 100% wool, for custom needs.

View attachment 67935

JACKETS, WINTER, HEAVY, Bu AERO- U.S. NAVY, SPECIFICATION M-445 A, Made from Real and High Quality Sheepskin Leather. It features button closures at the front pockets and middle waist, carries leather strap and brass buckle side adjusters, HAVE REPRO talon zipper FASTENING, A nice REPRODUCTION example of a very rare, original U.S. WWII Navy Sheepskin Winter Flight Jacket M-445A
View attachment 67936

with Contrast Facings
View attachment 67937

14. Working on a B6 Original Jackets Reproduction which will be announced during few days..
View attachment 67938

15. N1 Jacket View attachment 67939

16. Beck Jacket Clothe
View attachment 67940

17. C3 Vest
View attachment 67941

18. A2 Reproduction of United Sheeplined Clothing Co.

View attachment 67943

Original G1 Jackets from WWII Several Reproductions are in progress,
Nylon Jackets Are Coming Ahead
USAAF Type Shearling A-3 Trousers
and many other reproductions are in Progress which will be announced time by time.

Best Regards

Shawn
One quick question, hopefully the right place to ask, on the Weber D-1, is the .8-.9mm fleece thickness a typo? I can’t imagine it’s less than 1mm thick lol.

Shawn Ali

9nYcFYd.jpg

mCIDgw8.jpg
Dear @Thomas Koehle

Progress is continued on the different projects which we received from our great friends like you
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Best Regards

Shawn