• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER G1 JACKET

Shawn Ali

Hi Everyone

Here is our newly Custom made Naval G1 Jacket for Mr. Lee in Goatskin leather Seal Brown colour with proper shaped knitting's and authentic Custom repro Zipper, Custom Mouton Fur Collar, and Custom Lining

DSC_2709 copy.jpg

DSC_2719 copy.jpg

DSC_2721 copy.jpg

DSC_2728 copy.jpg

Best Regards

Shawn

bn1966

Custom job: I’m a 46 chest but 48 jacket shoulders, waist about 36. Thus: Pit to pit spec 25” and shoulders 21.25 down to 22” waist which feels broad enough but more fitted through the torso thus avoiding blousy. Hide is 1 mm with a cotton lining and it will be worn mainly undone with a T only underneath....

ausreenactor

Custom job: I’m a 46 chest but 48 jacket shoulders, waist about 36. Thus: Pit to pit spec 25” and shoulders 21.25 down to 22” waist which feels broad enough but more fitted through the torso thus avoiding blousy. Hide is 1 mm with a cotton lining and it will be worn mainly undone with a T only underneath....

Looks great. Zipper puller certainly stands out. Hide and collar are a good match. Happy for you!

Do we know anything about the internal construction of fivestar jackets? What I am getting at is, are they skived and glued?

Shawn, are you able to answer?

Shawn Ali

Do we know anything about the internal construction of fivestar jackets? What I am getting at is, are they skived and glued?

Shawn, are you able to answer?
Hi Dear @Fulcanelli

Thanks for your concerns, what exactly you want to know about the internal construction, I many times posted images even in different Threads about the different construction processes. I also posted on our website complete construction process of FiveStar Leather Jackets, You can view the detailed images at below link

Anything else, my pleasure to share :)

Best Regards

Shawn

PaulD

I've dropped the hammer on a customized 55J14 based on the Buzz Rickson G-1. I'm looking forward to seeing its progress. @Shawn Ali has been extremely courteous and accommodating as we communicated back and forth to keep it within my budget.

@Shawn Ali , If I may make a suggestion. My body dimensions make me a standard size 38/40 but they didn't match the Five Star Leather sizing guide (not even the Xtra Small), so I had to order a made-to-measure jacket. Is it possible to re-evaluate your sizing guides?

Regardless, I think Shawn's desire to continually improve his products, expand his selection with different manufacturers and contracts, offering customization options, all at an affordable price point will appeal to both experienced enthusiasts and newcomers. There's a lot of potential in Five Star Leather and I applaud Shawn for pursuing this under-served segment of the market where he can establish himself in and expand.