• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER G1 JACKET

Shawn Ali

Cont....
13. Custom G1 Russet Brown Goatskin with Contrast Knitting and Mouton Fur Collar
Front.JPG
DSC07439 copy.jpg
DSC07438 copy.jpg
DSC07426 copy.jpg

Shawn Ali

That's all became possible with the great ideas and contribution of all the VLJ members here who are really very helpful and supportive.

I am also committed to provide the cost effective productions for all VLJ member in the future.

Thanks once again for all of your Love and support in this forum.

Best Regards

Shawn

Otter

I really do like those olive green knits, cash poor at the moment but I will try and get an order in about a month.

Shawn Ali

I really do like those olive green knits, cash poor at the moment but I will try and get an order in about a month.
Dear Otter, No worries about cash, just send me your size details you can pay when you got cash

Shawn

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Otter

That is a very kind offer Shawn, but I can't take advantage of you like that ! My back money should be through next month so I should have a little "mad money". If you do see some nice pebbly grainy seal brown goat you could stick it to one side for me. :)

Nickb123

I think these jackets are great. And they look better in members' fit pics when worn! Kind of tempting with all of the color combo options presented. The amount of graciousness in this thread is really a nice thing to see.