FIVESTAR LEATHER G1 JACKET

FreddyF9

Question regarding fit, as I have never tried a G-1: should the pit-to-pit be similar to the pit-to-pit of an A-1? Or do the gussets and/or different armholes allow for a smaller measurement?
thanks
Well, it depends on how do you like your leather jackets to fit. However the 55j14 is a slim fitting jacket, in the chest, but, it has a more relaxed fit on the shoulders. About the action/bi-swing back and the armpit gussets, the answer is yes, they help a lot with giving you the same mobility and conform as if you were wearing a bigger jacket. My personal advice is to buy it in your true size, no need to size up.

Well, it depends on how do you like your leather jackets to fit. However the 55j14 is a slim fitting jacket, in the chest, but, it has a more relaxed fit on the shoulders. About the action/bi-swing back and the armpit gussets, the answer is yes, they help a lot with giving you the same mobility and conform as if you were wearing a bigger jacket. My personal advice is to buy it in your true size, no need to size up.
Thanks for the reply Freddy! So the same pit-to-pit as an A-1 or A-2 will fit a more comfortable if I understand well?

FreddyF9

Thanks for the reply Freddy! So the same pit-to-pit as an A-1 or A-2 will fit a more comfortable if I understand well?
Generally yes, but not with every A-2 contracts (not sure about the A-1 as I don’t own one); some of them fits very slim.
But if you use as reference your well fitting A-2 it will be ok (I did the same with my G-1) :)

Thanks for your replies guys, I'm planning to sell some stuff in the TFL and here and then try a G-1, either a good used one or a 5-star.
Cheers
Harris