• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER G1 JACKET

Bloodeagle

Shawn was good enough to help me get a custom length 55j14 G1 made a few weeks ago - I cannot praise him enough for his helpfulness and patience, and the jacket was exactly what I was after - a really well made G1 that fits and looks great. I’m not really the posing type, but I’ll take a few shots of the jacket and upload them later.

Otter

Thanks Shawn, all received, you measurement chart is spot on, fits like as if it is made to measure. You were right about the leather, very nice.

I had a wee look at your city when I ordered, so many pipe bands, almost like home there ! I also now know where to go for lederhosen if the need takes me.

Thanks again.

Shawn Ali

Thanks Shawn, all received, you measurement chart is spot on, fits like as if it is made to measure. You were right about the leather, very nice.

I had a wee look at your city when I ordered, so many pipe bands, almost like home there ! I also now know where to go for lederhosen if the need takes me.

Thanks again.
Great...

Soon we are going to open our first display showroom in Germany, We also participate in Oktoberfest ever year... We will have soon stunning stuff in lederhosen too

Shawn

Ken at Aero Leather

www.ebay.co.uk

Military Naval Pilot Real Leather Jacket Stand-up Collar Sea Land Flying Boats | eBay
This is trendier fashionable and outclass Jacket, it looks more gorgeous when you wear. It is very new collection for fashion lovers. Colour Dark Brown. "A" Grade Top Quality Genuine Leather Jacket.

www.ebay.co.uk

What's going on her Shawn, haven't you got your own pictures? Stop using Aero's

A2 B3au

I was about to show interest in that jacket as it looks quality. To then read your accompanying response has me trully shaking my head in dissapointment at that move. That's just wrong in my book... Fingers crossed my bro passes his bike test then he can figure out if it's that jacket Ken ormore traditional looking biker jacket

Bombing IP

www.ebay.co.uk

Military Naval Pilot Real Leather Jacket Stand-up Collar Sea Land Flying Boats | eBay
This is trendier fashionable and outclass Jacket, it looks more gorgeous when you wear. It is very new collection for fashion lovers. Colour Dark Brown. "A" Grade Top Quality Genuine Leather Jacket.

www.ebay.co.uk

What's going on her Shawn, haven't you got your own pictures? Stop using Aero's

Take it as a compliment to your marketing and photographic skill quality . But I for one am very surprised that Shawn would do such a thing . In my opinion this is crass ,coming from a company we have tried to lend a helping hand in all areas and including help with there website development . Disappointing that they use intellectual property of one of it first proponents to bring the company to our attention .

BIP

Shawn Ali

Hi Dear Ken,

Thanks for making my attention, I didn't realize that its your jacket's image, This same image is displayed on I think 50 online stores, I take this as a standard image, If I realized it's specifically yours I definitely would avoid this. Please don't worry images have been updated.

Shawn

petermack09

I was about to show interest in that jacket as it looks quality. To then read your accompanying response has me trully shaking my head in dissapointment at that move. That's just wrong in my book... Fingers crossed my bro passes his bike test then he can figure out if it's that jacket Ken ormore traditional looking biker jacket
I wouldn’t ride in that jacket,,I value my skin more than that,saying this with nearly 50 years of riding experience

Bombing IP

Hi Dear Ken,

Thanks for making my attention, I didn't realize that its your jacket's image, This same image is displayed on I think 50 online stores, I take this as a standard image, If I realized it's specifically yours I definitely would avoid this. Please don't worry images have been updated.

Shawn

But why do it in the first place ?.You are asking people to buy something that your company has not made , we are about provence and credibility here on the forum . Bait and switch is car salesmen tactic ,saying its a standard image and there for the taking is Bravo Sierra.How may I add do you stand out from the crowd if you are all using the same picture . This is the last I will say on this subject but it needed to be said .

BIP

Last edited:

Pilot

Surfing on the trend/wave...“ the race to the bottom ( price)....“kissed very much here“
Will be stoned for that.... but.. as Ken mentioned.. Ethics, Whatsabout, why?
Low costs by ALL MEANS... is that our new mode?... no more respect?...

Last edited:

Bombing IP

Art your brother needs to buy a motorcycle jacket made of leather ,There are many companies around and there is a reason that motorcycle racers use them and the FIM mandates there use . One the leather is thicker and reinforced at different points ,thead distance is different so the leather does not tear like a stamp .Also the treads are stronger and the sleeves are longer for when you lean forward . The design is cut so parts of the jacket do not flap in the wind and some even have kidney protection and extra rear length for when you lean forward so no draughts . Remember this would you put your arm against a grinder ?, well the grinder is the road and you are the spinning wheel when you come off . One last thing ATTGATT , all the gear all the time, Ride safe SIPDE .

BIP

Last edited:

A2 B3au

But why do it in the first place ?.You are asking people to buy something that your company has not made , we are about provence and credibility here on the forum . Bait and switch is car salesmen tactic ,saying its a standard image and there for the taking is Bravo Sierra.How may I add do you stand out from the crowd if you are all using the same picture . This is the last I will say on this subject but it needed to be said .

BIP
Well said mate