• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather - different jackets

Otter

Glad you and yours are all well, I know a lot of folks will travel to visit relatives around Eid. I had a bootlegged copy of the passenger manifest with 2 Alis on it and I was hoping it wasn't you or a relative.

MrProper

New labels
1E4B4200-9F6A-43A9-9D60-08704541363F.jpeg

FreddyF9

Those labels looks good, Shawn is definitely getting better and better on his product’s details. Another good improvement for his replicas would be the USAF emblem printed on the left shoulder of his AF flight jackets :) It could be a very nice add in my opinion.

ties70

Just spied a seal A-2 with rust knits on the Five Star Facebook page. Decal is too low and the font is out if whack....

Detracts from a stunning jacket. :(

Plus it's placed on a jacket that is supposed to be a pre-war Werber... Neither the color combination, nor the decals are matching with that, or is it?

This happens, if people get too many choices... They put a Porsche engine in a 67 VW Beetle, and top the hood with a Mercedes star...

FreddyF9

Just spied a seal A-2 with rust knits on the Five Star Facebook page. Decal is too low and the font is out if whack....

Detracts from a stunning jacket. :(
I’ve seen that too. Seems like that guy was trying to emulate Steve McQueen’s jacket in the great escape... on a Werber instead of a Rough Wear 27752...