FiveStar Leather - different jackets

CBI

really great work overall. The only "budget" giveaway really is the character of the hides. if I were to ever buy a new leather jacket again, I think I would go for the Ameila as I love those stand up collars

B-Man2

Love all of those jackets they look really sharp.
But, I think that they look best on a trim body type. Don’t think I could pull that off.
I do really like them though.

MrProper

Love all of those jackets they look really sharp.
But, I think that they look best on a trim body type. Don’t think I could pull that off.
I do really like them though.
Since all jackets are made to measure, they will work for every body shape. Cossack and Amelia in particular are only so narrow because I wanted to. But it also works well with other body shapes.

zoomer

If the look works without all the tapering, you have a chance. The Cossack and Earhart (Aviator style) were 20s and early 30s designs and back then were cut like utility garments, not hourglass shaped. The halfbelt jackets later in the 30s were young men's styles and cut that way.

Flash Badger

Hi Shawn,
I see you’ve put a few video reviews on Facebook of some recent jackets. Would it be possible to get a review of your B3 and the Luftwaffe jacket with the moulton collar? Both are on my list and I’m keen to get a closer look.

regards

Garry

mulceber

Hi Shawn,
I see you’ve put a few video reviews on Facebook of some recent jackets. Would it be possible to get a review of your B3 and the Luftwaffe jacket with the moulton collar? Both are on my list and I’m keen to get a closer look.

regards

Garry
Seconded! I’m eager to see what that B-3 looks like.