• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER D-1 JACKET

Cocker

Great job indeed, looks impressive for a first try!

Same as the others, get the fleece color right, and that'd be really, really good!

johnwayne

Hey Shawn, agree with all about the fleece colour and when replying it would be best to PM rather than to a members profile page if you don't wish to respond as part of the thread. Cheers.

Obscurator

Definitely with everyone else on the colour of the fleece. Also, on every repro or original I've seen, both parts of the leather throat strap are in a similar brown colour to, or the same as, the seam bindings.

In any case, this looks very good.

Shawn Ali

Hi Shawn,

great job!

Can you show us a close-up of the FiveStar manufacturers' label?

Best regards,

Ties
Hi Dear Ties

Please find this below
DSC07475 copy.jpg

Otter

Hi Shawn, what I meant was it is a quite similar design, extra kidney panel, side zips and a side tensioner. A reasonably easy offering, same fleece type as the D1, an easy extra product to consider.

johnwayne

I was going to post that but as Shawn sent it to my profile I didn't think he wanted it generally known! Perhaps he sniffed that I might be about to place an order!!

Shawn Ali

Looks fantastic Shawn. If the fleece was a little darker/golden it would be perfect. Really, really well done!

How much will you be charging?
450-500 Euro is my offered price including delivery charges worldwide shipping, This is the price for all normal size's.

Shawn Ali

I was going to post that but as Shawn sent it to my profile I didn't think he wanted it generally known! Perhaps he sniffed that I might be about to place an order!!
450-500 Euro is my offered price including delivery charges worldwide shipping, This is the price for all normal size's.

Peter Graham

Hi Shawn, what I meant was it is a quite similar design, extra kidney panel, side zips and a side tensioner. A reasonably easy offering, same fleece type as the D1, an easy extra product to consider.
And a bi-swing back, cuff snaps, epaulettes and a totally different cut. Apart from those, exactly the same.