• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER D-1 JACKET

saucerfiend

Shaun,
Can you post a pic with the collar down and folded back like this, so we can see the wind flap?
1593115514547.png

Shawn Ali

How can I order and I know you sent me the measurements one being the back but can you send me the zipper measurement on an XL ?
Hi Dear Mr. @Clark J

Thanks for your interests, Please find its buy Link below, On the size chart we mentioned the back length of the jacket, from the back length 1-2 inches front zip will be less in size.

Best Regards

Shawn

Shawn Ali

Thanks Shawn. Looking to get a custom one more likely. I need one that tapers down from a 48" top to a 42" waistline. I'll ping you about of off of the thread...Thank you
This is what my dad wore in the USAF during his stint in Bicester, England. I'd like to maybe get him one too - he can likely make better use of it in Wisconsin than I can in Los Angeles, but at the price, I can live with a jacket I don't wear often...
No Problem about the tapering, made to measure options on size are totally available, Jacket is also up on our site for sale

Best Regards

Shawn

Clark J

So help me guys what size ? 5' 10" 220 45 chest. Don't want it to tight but looking at the size chart the sleeves seem real long. Shawn said take 1-2 inches off back # and that will be the zip length,,, I want it 23 1/2

Clark J

Oh I did order an Eastman years back when the krinkly finish just came out with the early Crown zips and I had it made with a 23 1/2 zip because my other Eastman D-1 had a 22 zip and just was to short.