• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER D-1 JACKET

leper-colony

1624729519076.png

B-Man2

Burt,

I am not sure how the price for a D-1 in these hides is, but as these are @Shawn Ali's current hides, I expect no premium, just for copying a authentic contract.

Unlike another manufacturer, FS seems to calculate their prices after the material they use and the work they have to put into a jacket... Not after the demand for the copied original... ;)

Ties
Thanks Ties appreciate your reply :)

busdrivermike

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A Werber D-1 has entered the Fivestar universe a couple of months ago and made it into the available portfolio....

It is absolutely stupid to say in the middle of summer, but I am sure that I will get one before winter!

View attachment 63465

View attachment 63466

View attachment 63467

View attachment 63468

View attachment 63469

View attachment 63470

View attachment 63471

View attachment 63472

View attachment 63473

View attachment 63474

Ties
Oh my look at those big loosey goosey sleeves , oh my my wallet seems to be getting hot :D

tda003

It looks impressive to me and I'm likely to order one as soon as they come on the market. It's likely to get more wear than my B-3 types (of which I currently own two) here on the Florida panhandle. It dips way down into the %0's sometimes. :(

ausreenactor

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A Werber D-1 has entered the Fivestar universe a couple of months ago and made it into the available portfolio....

It is absolutely stupid to say in the middle of summer, but I am sure that I will get one before winter!

View attachment 63465

View attachment 63466

View attachment 63467

View attachment 63468

View attachment 63469

View attachment 63470

View attachment 63471

View attachment 63472

View attachment 63473

View attachment 63474

Ties
They look good.

tda003

My typo too. The temperature actually dips way down into the 50's. Taking a course in Spell Check for Geezers at the local "Y".

busdrivermike

That D1 looks amazing and I really like the loosey goosey sleeves
It looks like a great casual jacket for the Alberta winters when
Temps are around -3c to -10c
I’m tempted to add one to my wardrobe, as long as the leather
Is not designed for the faster aging look.

busdrivermike

Why not asking
Shawn? I am quite sure that he will find the best shearling leather for you!
That’s exactly what I would be doing before ordering along with giving full accurate measurements
And any custom requests, too ensure all goes to plan
I have no doubts about Shawn and his at team fivestar abilities to produce a jacket that matches
A customers requests, and his honesty in saying if something is not feasible and finding a compromise

Last edited:

leper-colony