ausreenactor

That jacket has a decal.. a shit one.
i-img900x1200-1593254192uoqwab225493.jpg

Pilot

That jacket has a decal.. a shit one.
View attachment 40858
Agree! very shitty one.

busdrivermike

those NOBLE HOUSE D1 ain't looking that bad - i've been at their shop end of last year with my son to look for a jacket for him ...

their shop is a 1 hour drive from my home so no big deal - anyway never heard the produce to specific measurements?

a problem with NOBLE HOUSE their sizes run BIIIIIG - i had a IRVIN in XL which made me swim in there - so check for their dimensions on a sizetable (do not know whether they got one?)

Their sizing is odd, my B3’ish jacket from them is a 4xl I take a 50-52 chest in American/Canadian sizing
But thankfully they traded several photos with me of measuring tapes on jackets.
I can agree with @mulceber and others about the jacket ”problems” I don’t generally purchase for
Historical accuracy, though now with @Shawn Ali at fivestar producing sheepskin bombers that
Is probably gonna change.
That’s why I think it would be interesting to see a side by side comparison between fivestar and noble house
To see how much similar jackets in style and price differ in various aspects.

Shawn Ali

Ok boys here it comes !! First off the quality is great .. period ! 2 problems that need to be fixed Shawn ..... 1st you have to make the sleeves bigger ,, blousier just to tight around the arms . I think it will be OK if the shearling flattens . And for #2 please move the throat strap out farther so it can be used ! Don’t feel bad Eastmans can’t be used either and I’ve own 2 of their D-1s .Other than that l’m 5’10” 220 and the body fits great . Nice body length too . Just those 2 items Shawn great jackets !! Well worth the money !!!!!!
Hi Dear Mr. @Clark J

Thanks for your feedback, It really means a lot to us, Thanks for your images as well, you looks nice :)
My Pleasure to have you as a customer.

Best Regards

Shawn

MrProper

With pleasure. Just have to make it a bit more explanatory and convert it to inches ;)
Here is my Excel, with which I convert body measurements into jacket measurements. Anyone can use it as the basis for their own modifications. I have not explicitly included sleeve length.
The values should also be used as an approximation. But quite suitable as a first approach.