• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

busdrivermike

Here are the promised pictures This jacket is real head turner! was impressed with 5 stars services.
Awesome craftman ship this jacket is very comfortable and love the bulky look! The straps, buckles, and reinforcement panels are just fantastic.
The leather is very supple the fleece is fantastic so fluffy very close to the original colour just asked shawn to add a second loop on the collar like on my original B3 was kindly done .He is very helpfull and provide very good advices for the right fitting and sizing. Choosen a 46 size and its roomy enough to move my body... despite the longer sleeves 69 cm instead of64 cm( got short arms) jacket will be worn with the bottom of the sleeves rolled up..
Tracking was easy and delivery was fast only 10 days since ordering! With a little bit of wear and aging this jacket will look fine . Higly recommanded such a jacket for the reenactment people.
Can you post some close up pics of this beauty?

flyincowboy

i will try to get some closer pics soon i am really happy with such a comfortable jacket.

Attachments

• b3 fred_o.jpg
    b3 fred_o.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 303

flyincowboy

Asked shawn for the 2 collar loops it was kindly done . Sleeves are a little bit long but i will wear them with the bottom rolled up. it was done during war time got so many pics ... Again: the right jacket for the right price! and do not need to break the bank !
ac626e6c-cd20-47d8-8334-3ad9f583e780.jpg
cd52fec9-5638-4256-89f0-f58da880d7ca.jpg
Sleeve length.jpg
Sleeve length.jpg
IMG_20210118_202225.jpg
IMG_20210118_202039.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_202232.jpg
    IMG_20210118_202232.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 279

busdrivermike

i will try to get some closer pics soon i am really happy with such a comfortable jacket.
Thanks for those pics, that jacket is awesome :cool:
@Shawn Ali and his staff have really knocked it the out of the park
On the what you get for your dollar value game
Your right jacket for the right price and not needing to break the bank is exactly what I’m thinking

Last edited:

jack31916

I like the jacket very much but the (collar press) studs on the jacket are a bit poorly set.(see second pic in post 404). The used type is not correct to the US style studs. More correct military type of press studs whether metal or brass are easy obtainable and should be an easy upgrade. Just a minor detail

ausreenactor

Asked shawn for the 2 collar loops it was kindly done . Sleeves are a little bit long but i will wear them with the bottom rolled up. it was done during war time got so many pics ... Again: the right jacket for the right price! and do not need to break the bank !
View attachment 51902View attachment 51903View attachment 51904View attachment 51903View attachment 51902View attachment 51902View attachment 51902View attachment 51903View attachment 51904View attachment 51906View attachment 51905

The B-3 is one jacket where the collar should never be done up....

flyincowboy

After some wear during rain heavy wind and even snow. I could say that this jacket is awesome! Warm enough not too heavy and very comfortable!A must to everyday ofwinter time . The Horsehide leather facing are nicei the seal brown contrasting colour of the jacket too. Been asked where does this jacket came from ! and SHAWN services are 1st class.

busdrivermike

After some wear during rain heavy wind and even snow. I could say that this jacket is awesome! Warm enough not too heavy and very comfortable!A must to everyday ofwinter time . The Horsehide leather facing are nicei the seal brown contrasting colour of the jacket too. Been asked where does this jacket came from ! and SHAWN services are 1st class.
It looks like it would handle the current temps I’ve had here in Alberta with
Ease, it is currently -21c as I get ready to head out to the dentist for a cleaning

Shawn Ali

Hi Dear Members and Friends
Here is FiveStar Leather Reproduction of TYPE B-3 DWG.NO.33H5595 A.C.CONTRACT NO.W535 ac-1943
All of the materials were specially procured and made according to the true and authentic details of the original Contract, It has three different types of leather like its main body have the seal brown color Sheepskin whereas its sleeves have the Redskin sheepskin Arms with proper fleece length of 20-22 mm, Buckles were specially made in Brass with Nickle Plated finish accurate to the original buckles, its neck and side belts are made of 3.75 mm thick cowhide with exact pantone color outside look, its label was designed according to the most similar font like the original and exact in size like the original label, its reproduction label have all the exact contract details only change is the "FIVESTAR LTHR. CLO.CO. added, any of your comments or thoughts will be highly appreciated, it will be soon available for sale on our web store
www.fivestarleather.us

Best Regards

Shawn

DSC_8353 copy.jpg
DSC_8374 copy.jpg
DSC_8346 copy.jpg
DSC_8368 copy.jpg

Some fit images of the First Owner of our Reproduced B3 for Mr. Pertti who is a Happy customer of FiveStar Leather
main 2.jpg
main.jpg

mulceber

A look of work has gone into this and it looks great!

Is the coloring on the red fleece panels solid/even color like the seal fleece panels?

My understanding the the earlier finish on these were more aniline, hand finish look.

That’s a good detail to notice, but ultimately I don’t think the cost of doing that would be worth the effort. It would likely cost more (maybe a lot more?) to hand-apply the coat, and frankly, on my Eastman B-3 it’s a very subtle effect. I think this jacket looks beautiful, and I’m sure I’ll buying one in the future.