• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

FreddyF9

That sheepskin looks amazing Shawn, you already did a great job with your first two B3s, I’m sure you’ll make a stupendous B3 using an original as reference. Are you planning on doing also a B6? I’d really like to buy your B3 but, here in Italy the weather is too warm to wear it.

Shawn Ali

Shawn, those colors look gorgeous. What's the thickness of the shearling?
Please find attached
DSC_6601 copy.jpg

Shawn Ali

That sheepskin looks amazing Shawn, you already did a great job with your first two B3s, I’m sure you’ll make a stupendous B3 using an original as reference. Are you planning on doing also a B6? I’d really like to buy your B3 but, here in Italy the weather is too warm to wear it.
Thanks for your interests, Yes already working on a B6 and it will be available soon.

Best Regards

Shawn

MrProper

From Facebook:
FiveStar Leather Repro USAAF Type B-3 Sheepskin Leather Flight Jacket, Made from thicker and Heavy proper color fleece, Leather color of sheepskin is seal brown true to Original shade, Contrast Heavy Russet Brown Hides Reinforcements, Heavy and Durable Cowhide leather straps, True and authentic look vintage Brass buckles, Repro Talon Zipper front fastening.
EDE1FB8A-743C-42D9-BD5C-CC2C0B6C845E.jpeg

busdrivermike

From Facebook:
FiveStar Leather Repro USAAF Type B-3 Sheepskin Leather Flight Jacket, Made from thicker and Heavy proper color fleece, Leather color of sheepskin is seal brown true to Original shade, Contrast Heavy Russet Brown Hides Reinforcements, Heavy and Durable Cowhide leather straps, True and authentic look vintage Brass buckles, Repro Talon Zipper front fastening.
View attachment 49070
Wow it just gets better and better

Last edited:

Bombing IP

The jacket look great ,most importantly the photos do not have that weird color tone .Love the sheepskin leather and the wool interior loft .Good job Shawn Good Job its need to be said twice .I feel that you have just joined the majors .

Jeff

Last edited: