• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

Shawn Ali

Yes, please share some photos! This would be a great post for the "vintage" section.
Thanks for asking, I procure total inventory of B-3 jacket for almost 27 jacket at my first stage, I send some to my customers and will post their fit images once I have them.

Best Regards

Shawn

Shawn Ali

Yeah, I was thinking that too. When I order, I'll probably provide measurements for the pocket. Also, there's usually some contrast between the shearling and the facings, even when it's seal on seal. But maybe the customer asked for it that way.

As before, the shearling looks lovely.
Changing the pocket dimensions is not a big deal, I will do if you want to have your own required size.

Already it has below measurements.

Pocket Sizing B3.jpg

Shawn

ties70

@Shawn Ali

Shawn, I think it would be extremely helpful if you could post some fit pics. Not of every jacket, but at least for the new ones.

I am sure that some of the issues ("sleeves too narrow"..."collar too big") can be adressed in advance, when your customers get a better impression of the general fit and appearance of your B-3 and D-1 jackets.

Just an idea...

Ties

Shawn Ali

@Shawn Ali

Shawn, I think it would be extremely helpful if you could post some fit pics. Not of every jacket, but at least for the new ones.

I am sure that some of the issues ("sleeves too narrow"..."collar too big") can be adressed in advance, when your customers get a better impression of the general fit and appearance of your B-3 and D-1 jackets.

Just an idea...

Ties
Dear Mr. @ties70

Thanks for the great idea, I will surely post some fit pictures as well.

Best Regards

Shawn

mulceber

Oh, I don't know, I think it was only a couple weeks ago that we had that person coming in and commenting "nice jacket - you know where you can find nice jackets? [insert url here] the quality is unbelievable!" or something similar.

Last edited:

B-Man2

Oh, I don't know, wasn't it only a couple weeks ago that we had that person coming in and commenting "nice jacket - you know where you can find nice jackets? [insert url here] the quality is unbelievable!" or something similar.
That’s fairly normal but this clown is trying to convey a sense of urgency . Clearly trying to get over on us .

Smithy

Oh, I don't know, wasn't it only a couple weeks ago that we had that person coming in and commenting "nice jacket - you know where you can find nice jackets? [insert url here] the quality is unbelievable!" or something similar.

I must have missed that. But there does seem to be a dearth of spammers around here lately. Summer was usually when they seemed to be most active.

Might have something to do with CV, I suppose it's not just legitimate business which has taken a kick up the arse from the virus!

mulceber

And thank heavens for that. I'm just surprised that people bother to send bots to advertise on boards like this. Nobody's seeing those posts and going "that annoying spam bot is right! I know it was posting apropos of nothing, but I have a sudden hankering to buy a jacket from ezleather.com!"

Smithy

And thank heavens for that. I'm just surprised that people bother to send bots to advertise on boards like this. Nobody's seeing those posts and going "that annoying spam bot is right! I know it was posting apropos of nothing, but I have a sudden hankering to buy a jacket from ezleather.com!"

It's shotgun advertising, they think if they hit enough spots they'll eventually get a customer.

Cheap but ineffective. I'm surprised these numbnuts still do it after all these years of the internet being up and running. Not the savviest marketing and advertising gurus.

Smithy

Ties
We wanted to see how long it would take for someone to see that we changed our Avatars and you nailed us right away :D
Pretty observant buddy ;)

It didn't take that long really and well done Ties for the eagle eyes ;)

Burt, Jan and I have a project on the go at the moment and whilst we've been working on it, the Three Musketeers thing came up and we decided to change our avatars because of it.

All for one and one for all!

;)