• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

B-Man2

Welcome to the forum Cowboy!
What a great story and a great piece of history. I’m with you, don’t wear it and get a nice repro . I think we’d all like to see some pictures of your B-3 jacket. Any chance that you would consider posting a few for us ?

flyincowboy

this is the only picture that i have on my mobile phone away from home for my business .

Attachments

• B3 FRED.jpg
    B3 FRED.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 298

bn1966

I’m seriously contemplating a B-3 styled jacket from Shaun, will be the thinner fleece mutant, weather too hot here at present to consider placing an order, but planning one for the not too far distant

mulceber

Yeah, I was thinking that too. When I order, I'll probably provide measurements for the pocket. Also, there's usually some contrast between the shearling and the facings, even when it's seal on seal. But maybe the customer asked for it that way.

As before, the shearling looks lovely.

bn1966

Pocket struck me as far too small and narrow, spoils the overall aesthetics of the jacket IMHO. Will certainly want a change there if I'm ordering...