• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

Kennyz

Fantastic! Well done Shawn!

Ken

Hi Dear Friends

With The Great suggestions from the VLJ friends today we finally made our B3 Jacket, Please check and review its detailed images and inform us about your valuable comments, It takes the efforts of Month's and continuous Research and Development to to have the final results, We spend almost 4 days on the detailed stitching of this first B3 jacket and try our level best to meet all the details with authenticity, We made the proper Sheep Shearling in Proper required colour, Our Patterns for B3 based on an Original Jacket, Each detail is properly followed, Regarding the Buckles we try to find from the market but found no buckles like the B3 has, so we made the proper Die mold work and made the Authentic B3 shaped buckles for our jackets, I can say that on this jacket we paid heavily on its Research and Developments and in the form of materials and stocks, I am pretty sure you will like this and inform us about your kind remarks

View attachment 40038
View attachment 40039
View attachment 40046View attachment 40047View attachment 40048
View attachment 40041
View attachment 40043
View attachment 40044
View attachment 40045

Best Regards

Shawn

stanier

Agreed - I think the only thing holding back Shawn’s A-2 sales at the moment is that you have to really like that Doniger collar. A more classic style would go over like gangbusters. Maybe not the Aeros though, since I think you’d need a special leather to pull off that mottled look that the leather on the later Aeros has - Diamond Dave was all set to go on it, but then we haven’t heard anything from him in months. My vote (do we get to vote?) would be a Cable contract.

Great post Smithy - don't mention Diamond Dave's Aero - I did it once but I think I got away with it. Said in my best Fawlty Towers' esque tone ;)

Shawn Ali

FiveStar Leather B3
8583668d-e243-4422-b05d-7a075822dccb copy.jpg

b9213905-1898-42be-8421-e8b521802b5c copy.JPG

239584a8-88bd-4dd1-a7a4-6d3c377890a9 copy.jpg

Best Regards

Shawn

mulceber

Looks brilliant, Shawn! I think the pocket might still be a little tall (the pocket on my jacket is 6.5" wide, 6 7/8" tall on the tall side, 4" tall on the short side), but I think the angle on yours is good, and the sleeves look much better. This looks to be a quality repro!

Do you have any thoughts on if/when russet shearling will be available?

Last edited:

mulceber