• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER B3 JACKETS

must say, the picture of the last jacket does look like the fleece is a bit patchy or came from a raggedy sheep lol. Hopefully it’s a one off ! I still plan to order one next year.

YoungMedic

This pic is taken from an FB forum and I will delete it I'm infringing somebodys rule here or there, but its a pic that illustates perfectly IMHO that new B-3's were very plush jackets that wore with the wearer to their ultimate fleece / pile finish. They did not start out looking like a well loved teddy bear that's played the sqaw tied to a tree once too often. Not just a point about 5S but some other makers too. View attachment 49202

Is there a name for this fine fellow pictured?

jerome35

Hi Dear Mr. Ties

Thanks for your message, as uptil that it was not arrived so I was not able to post any images, Please find some attached images below to have a better idea about our new Acquisition

View attachment 46492
View attachment 46493View attachment 46494View attachment 46495View attachment 46496View attachment 46497View attachment 46498View attachment 46499

Best Regards

Shawn

Hi Shawn, Is it possible for you to get this rich "russet brown" color on your B3 repro? I've seen some of your B3 and found your panels too dark brown. I would be highly interested if possible for you to make this shade.

ties70

Hi Shawn, Is it possible for you to get this rich "russet brown" color on your B3 repro? I've seen some of your B3 and found your panels too dark brown. I would be highly interested if possible for you to make this shade.

@Shawn Ali has acquired an early Aero contract B-3 with mixed sheepskin in russet and seal.

We should see the first prototype based on that jacket in one or two weeks. Not sure about the label, yet, fact is it won't feature the Aero name on the label..

MrProper

Are there pictures of your vest on the vljf?
Of course ;)

flyincowboy

Here are the promised pictures This jacket is real head turner! was impressed with 5 stars services.
Awesome craftman ship this jacket is very comfortable and love the bulky look! The straps, buckles, and reinforcement panels are just fantastic.
The leather is very supple the fleece is fantastic so fluffy very close to the original colour just asked shawn to add a second loop on the collar like on my original B3 was kindly done .He is very helpfull and provide very good advices for the right fitting and sizing. Choosen a 46 size and its roomy enough to move my body... despite the longer sleeves 69 cm instead of64 cm( got short arms) jacket will be worn with the bottom of the sleeves rolled up..
Tracking was easy and delivery was fast only 10 days since ordering! With a little bit of wear and aging this jacket will look fine . Higly recommanded such a jacket for the reenactment people.

Attachments

• IMG_20210119_134303.jpg
    IMG_20210119_134303.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 412
  • IMG_20210119_134319.jpg
    IMG_20210119_134319.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 397
  • B3 FRED.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 354
  • IMG_20210119_134329(1).jpg
    IMG_20210119_134329(1).jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 370

flyincowboy

Some other pictures will be posted soon! Having hard times with my internet connection or computer have no connection with the site and could not log in ? pictures are posted from another computer .

busdrivermike

Here are the promised pictures This jacket is real head turner! was impressed with 5 stars services.
Awesome craftman ship this jacket is very comfortable and love the bulky look! The straps, buckles, and reinforcement panels are just fantastic.
The leather is very supple the fleece is fantastic so fluffy very close to the original colour just asked shawn to add a second loop on the collar like on my original B3 was kindly done .He is very helpfull and provide very good advices for the right fitting and sizing. Choosen a 46 size and its roomy enough to move my body... despite the longer sleeves 69 cm instead of64 cm( got short arms) jacket will be worn with the bottom of the sleeves rolled up..
Tracking was easy and delivery was fast only 10 days since ordering! With a little bit of wear and aging this jacket will look fine . Higly recommanded such a jacket for the reenactment people.
WOWZA that’s a fantastic looking jacket, @Shawn Ali really hit the mark from the look of those pics
it looks thick but still a comfortably relaxed fitting

flyincowboy

Was nicely surprised jacket is not so heavy! leather is soft very supple and the wool is very nice. Really amazing i wore it today with only a T SHIRT and thin wool jumper it was a hot day 14° CELSIUS and i was fine....

B-Man2

Was nicely surprised jacket is not so heavy! leather is soft very supple and the wool is very nice. Really amazing i wore it today with only a T SHIRT and thin wool jumper it was a hot day 14° CELSIUS and i was fine....
Congrats
That’s a nice looking B-3 .

Dubpynchon

Great looking jacket, well it would be if the pictures would load ;) Shawns really challenging the high-end makers. Hopefully he gets around to making an Irvin someday, although there’s probably less of a market for them than the USAAF jackets.