• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FIVESTAR LEATHER A2 JACKET

elfraty

Continued QC Checking according to exact required details

View attachment 17042
View attachment 17044
View attachment 17046

After Complete QC Checking, Finally Garments are Transferred to Packaging Department where they packed this properly, Single Jackets are Packed in Flyers and More than One jackets are packed in Proper CTN, and finally Shipped to Worldwide according to their Destinations

View attachment 17049
View attachment 17050

That was the complete Process, But Its so quick, we repeat all these process's every day and our professional team is able to ship Almost 100 Custom Jackets everyday...

Best Regards

Shawn
creating everlasting confidence and trust!

elfraty

Hi Everyone,

Please find some images of our newly made David D. Doniger A-2 in HH Leather Seal Brown Colour for one of our customer, This jacket was made on custom size preferences.

View attachment 22622
View attachment 22623
View attachment 22624

Best Regards

Shawn
This jacket is especially nice. The shine of the leather is just right. The little cracks on the pockets are just right. Small details make all the difference with the truly awesome jackets

Shawn Ali

Well, I'm biased: I sent Shawn the pictures and measurements from my original United Sheeplined and the Cable 27753, and I've been eager to see what his repros of them look like, so I'd say one of those two, especially since the Doniger collar is...an acquired taste. Personally I think the United Sheeplined is a very comfortable contract, so I guess I'd say that one in reddish-brown cowhide with light brown lining and seal brown knits.

That said, going for either the Sheeplined or the Cable would be a bit more of a gamble, since you'd be getting the first one he made. Just want to make sure you go in with eyes open. :)
Dear @mulceber

So here we have some results finally,
FiveStar Leather Repro United Sheeplined Clothing Co. A-2 Jacket in our Russet Brown Cowhide Leather, Real Soft Knitting Seal brown also available in 100% wool knits in Russet and Seal Colors, Original Talon Zipper Fastening, 100% Cotton Lining, Army Air Force stenciling on lining, Untied Carr Press Snaps, Proper Hook, any comments and suggestions are highly welcomed
DSC_5568 copy.JPG
DSC_5580 copy.JPG
DSC_5581 copy.jpg
DSC_5569.jpg
DSC_5579 copy.JPG

Best Regards

Shawn

Shawn Ali

The Fivestar's website is out of date...

In fact first contract offered was Bronco, copy of a copy.
Doniger and Werber were based on this and adapter from pics and measurement to match contract specificity.

Since @Shawn Ali start to own originals and spending more time in developing pattern it change, but Website is not really representing it IMHO.
Going To Update The Website Soon :)

Shawn

mulceber

Dear @mulceber

So here we have some results finally,
FiveStar Leather Repro United Sheeplined Clothing Co. A-2 Jacket in our Russet Brown Cowhide Leather, Real Soft Knitting Seal brown also available in 100% wool knits in Russet and Seal Colors, Original Talon Zipper Fastening, 100% Cotton Lining, Army Air Force stenciling on lining, Untied Carr Press Snaps, Proper Hook, any comments and suggestions are highly welcomed

Best Regards

Shawn

Shawn, it looks great. Others might have some suggestions for improvements (I know Ties had a suggestion about the pocket flaps), but this is a really nice repro of a contract we don’t see reproduced very often.

Bombing IP

Shawn why is the collar so thick compared to a pocket flap they are similar constructions but the collar looks 4 times thicker . I little thinner would be more desirable I think on the collar.Could we see an A2 type made out of Buffalo hide a lot of people here are wondering how it would look .Keep up the good work Shawn .

Rgds Jeff

B-Man2

Shawn
Jacket looks pretty good . Just a comment on the photography . I’m not a photography guru but it seems like something is going on with either the camera , the filters being used , or the lighting, because most of your photos of your jackets have a red tone to them rather than a brown color. In my opinion it’s not actually depicting your jackets as most of them look reddish colored . I don’t think that’s helping your sales .

DJS48

The order number on the spec. label might need to be corrected as there is no dash between the 42
and the contract number. In addition, the full contract number appears to be 13777-P. Since this is a test jacket, production jacket's maybe have been corrected.

Aside from previously mentioned potential "tweaks", it
is a fine reproduction in my opinion and I appreciate Shawn's efforts.

Regards,
Don

Imuricecreamman

The order number on the spec. label might need to be corrected as there is no dash between the 42
and the contract number. In addition, the full contract number appears to be 13777-P. Since this is a test jacket, production jacket's maybe have been corrected.

Aside from previously mentioned potential "tweaks", it
is a fine reproduction in my opinion and I appreciate Shawn's efforts.

Regards,
Don
Jacket looks great,but looks purple on my screen.

cleancut

I picked up this Lost Worlds Dubow on EBay for $350(usc). Was posted for $650..offered $350 and was accepted. It’s a size 44 the numbers (size) shoulda worked out....dam if they didn’t. So now I’m returning it. I have no luck at all. So I’m going to hit Shawn up for his version (excellent btw) in horsehide. Thought everyone would enjoy the pics.
stay safe all

Attachments

• BB84DDED-B794-4453-9F04-017289B6E326.jpeg
    BB84DDED-B794-4453-9F04-017289B6E326.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 253
  • D9CCB54E-02DB-4864-9D57-279EAA9E43B2.jpeg
    D9CCB54E-02DB-4864-9D57-279EAA9E43B2.jpeg
    459 KB · Views: 246
  • 13E8BA2D-F2AB-4160-AAC4-F327AEACD73C.jpeg
    13E8BA2D-F2AB-4160-AAC4-F327AEACD73C.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 189BCD08-B803-4CB9-B40B-F5A6F43BCDE6.jpeg
    189BCD08-B803-4CB9-B40B-F5A6F43BCDE6.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 223

PilatusPilot

Hey guys, I'm very new to the a-2 platform and wanted some advice!! Out of all the jackets made by 5star leather, which model should I take that will look the most like the one from pearl harbor (the movie). I want to archive the little bit oversized, baggy look that the pilots had, and so far by the pictures they seem a little more tight and athletic here. Sooo should I go a size or two bigger? And if so, which model? Thank you lots!!